RESERVE A CABIN
Advanced Reservations: If you wish to book more than sixty days in advance of the reservation, you must call the Cabin Coordinator at 703-242-0315 X 108 from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Please be aware that advanced reservations necessitate a three-night minimum stay and require advanced rates, at double the standard rates. The cancellation penalty is also more severe.
Internet Explorer Unsupported: The reservation software does not function properly on Internet Explorer, so the availability calendar will appear blank. Please use a different browser (e.g. Chrome,Firefox, Safari, etc.) to view the availability calendar and reserve a cabin.
STEPS TO RESERVE A CABIN:
- Read the Introduction to Cabins for basic information. This is especially important for first-time PATC cabin renters.
- Review the Rental Policies for general expectations regarding your responsibilities as a cabin renter
- Accept our Cancellation & Refund Policies. See Accessing Cabins - Cautions and Hazards for more information.
- Preview the Cabins Map for the approximate geographic location of each cabin.
- Consult the Cabin Information & Rates Sheet for a look at each cabins' amenities, hike-in distance, maximum occupancy, rental rate, etc.
- Visit Select a Cabin for detailed information to help you choose the best rental option. Cautions and updates will be posted here, as well.
- Check When to Reserve a Cabin to determine when standard rates become applicable (the 60th day).
- Consult the Cabin Availability Chart** for an updated calendar view of rental opportunities. Unavailable nights will appear in black.
- Questions? The Cabin FAQs may be able to help. Contact Us if you need further assistance.
**Our availability calendar has been restored, but it will look and function somewhat differently.
We're back! Proceed to Online Cabin Reservation System
Select or enter a date in the field above the calendar to check availability for the two weeks that follow. Be sure to click "Search."