RESERVE A CABIN
As more information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic is released, PATC will continue posting updates to the cabin rental policy.
Please stay tuned for additional updates. This guidance is subject to change at any time. For information and recommendations regarding COVID-19, consult the CDC website here.
Accepting Call-in Reservations: The Cabin Coordinator will be accepting calls for last-minute and advanced reservations on Wednesdays between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. at (703) 242-0315, ext. 108. Calls for last-minute reservations that are made prior to this time will not be given priority. BEFORE you call, please take a moment to review and accept our cabin rental terms of service using THIS FORM. You must submit the form, in order to place a reservation by phone. For last-minute reservations, be prepared to pick-up the cabin key, or pay for priority shipping.
Gradual Reopening of Cabins: PATC cabins are open for weekend reservations. The status of each cabin can be found here. Note that PATC cabin rental policies have undergone substantial changes, and guests should review all of these policy updates, prior to booking a cabin reservation.
Booking A Cabin: The reservation site is live! Click the Reserve button below to get started. Continue to book standard reservations online, unless they fall within one week's time.
Cabins Desk Remains Closed: Cabins Desk volunteers will NOT be available to answer questions or assist with reservations at this time. Please contact the Cabin Coordinator at email@example.com with questions, or call her office on Wednesdays between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
STEPS TO RESERVE A CABIN:
- Read the Introduction to Cabins for basic information. This is especially important for first-time PATC cabin renters.
- Review the Rental Policies for general expectations regarding your responsibilities as a cabin renter. This page contains important information about COVID-19 related changes.
- Accept our Cancellation & Refund Policies. See Accessing Cabins - Cautions and Hazards for more information. Remember: don't go to the cabin if you are sick!
- Preview the Cabins Map for the approximate geographic location of each cabin. Check out our latest interactive map, too.
- Refer to the General Cabin Information spreadsheet for basic information.
- Visit Select a Cabin for detailed information to help you choose the best rental option. We will make every effort to post cautions and updates here, as well.
Check When to Reserve a Cabin to determine when standard rates become applicable (at 12:01 a.m. on the 60th day).
- Consult the Cabin Availability Chart for an updated calendar view of rental opportunities. Note that you will only be able to reserve Friday & Saturday nights online. To add Thursday and/or Sunday night(s) to your existing weekend reservation, send a brief request to the Cabin Coordinator. Having trouble with the calendar? It's not compatible with Internet Explorer. Click here to learn more.
- Questions? The Cabin FAQs may be able to help. Contact Us if you need further assistance.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A WEEKEND* NOW!
*Please do not proceed without first reviewing our adapted cabin rental policies and procedures, here.
Note that the reservation site works best with Firefox and Microsoft Edge.