Event Category: Training
Start Date: Saturday, 12/8/2018
Start Time: 1:00 PM
Contact: Randy Motz
If you are a new Trail Talker and want to learn what it takes to do PATC outreach at community events, or if you are a veteran Trail Talker who would simply like a refresher course, this training is for you. This training session will be held in the Council Meeting Room, at PATC headquarters, 118 Park Street, SE, Vienna Virginia, on Saturday, December 8th, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
At this training session we will:
1. Demonstrate set-up of the club’s tabletop display;
2. Review the types of information and brochures we display;
3. How to arrange brochures and information on the table for maximum effect;
4. How to engage visitors to the information table (talking points);
5. Sharing the club’s mission and vision;
6. Promoting cabin rentals;
7. Promoting membership in PATC
8. And much more!
Please RSVP to email@example.com, if you plan on attending.