RESERVE A CABIN
Please do not proceed without first reviewing our cabin rental policies and procedures, which are updated as conditions change.
Booking A Cabin: Follow the link below to access our online booking software. Place standard reservations (within 60 days) online, unless you are booking a cabin within one week's time. Book last-minute reservations (within 12 days) with a volunteer at the Cabin Reservations Desk. See Advanced Reservations for requirements and guidance on how to reserve a cabin more than 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
New! Online booking closes 12 days before rental starts. We are happy to make last minute rentals, but they present challenges for us. All but two cabins require us to provide renters with a key for entry. We need to talk to renters to determine how best to provide that key. If you want to make a rental that starts within 12 days, please call the cabins desk at (703) 242-0315, ext. 102, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Cabin Reservations Desk Hours: Call us at (703) 242-0315, ext. 102 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Volunteers will be available answer cabin-related questions and assist with last-minute reservations. Don't forget to review and accept our required cabin rental terms of service agreement form below, before calling. For last-minute reservations, be prepared to pick up the cabin key packet from PATC Headquarters, or cover the cost of priority shipping.
IMPORTANT: The online rental system is now set to take reservations more than 12 days out. If you want to reserve a cabin starting within 12 days, please call the cabin desk at (703) 242-0315, ext. 102, on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
First time renting? Follow our recommended steps for reserving a cabin:
- Read the Introduction to Cabins for basic information. This is especially important for first-time PATC cabin renters.
- Review the Rental Policies for general expectations regarding your responsibilities as a cabin renter.
- Accept our Cancellation & Refund Policies. See Accessing Cabins - Cautions and Hazards for more information.
- Preview the Cabins Map for the approximate geographic location of each cabin. Check out our interactive map, too.
- Refer to the General Cabin Information table for basic information and current nightly rental rates.
- Visit Select a Cabin for detailed information and photos to help you choose the best rental option. We will make every effort to post cautions and updates here, as well.
Use the 60-Day Calculator to determine when you may reserve a cabin at standard rates (at 12:01 a.m. on the 60th day).
- Consult the Cabin Availability Chart for an updated calendar view of rental opportunities. Having trouble with the calendar? It's not compatible with Internet Explorer. Click here to learn more.
- Questions? The Cabin FAQs may be able to help. Contact Us if you need further assistance.