RESERVE A CABIN
As more information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic is released, PATC will continue posting updates to the cabin rental policy here.
Please stay tuned for additional updates. This is subject to change at any time. For information and recommendations regarding COVID-19, consult the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
CABINS CLOSED (as of 3/21): All PATC cabins are closed until further notice. New reservations will not be permitted. Existing renters will be notified and refunded, accordingly, in due course. We appreciate your patience as we adapt to this sudden turn of events. Please contact the Cabin Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Online Booking Software Unavailable During Closure (as of 3/21)
Cabins Desk Closed Until Further Notice (as of 3/16): Cabins Desk volunteers will NOT be available to answer questions or assist with reservations at this time. Please contact the Cabin Coordinator at email@example.com for questions or issues relating to an existing reservation.
STEPS TO RESERVE A CABIN:
- Read the Introduction to Cabins for basic information. This is especially important for first-time PATC cabin renters.
- Review the Rental Policies for general expectations regarding your responsibilities as a cabin renter
- Accept our Cancellation & Refund Policies. See Accessing Cabins - Cautions and Hazards for more information.
- Preview the Cabins Map for the approximate geographic location of each cabin.
- Consult the Cabin Information & Rates Sheet for a look at each cabins' amenities, hike-in distance, maximum occupancy, rental rate, etc.
- Visit Select a Cabin for detailed information to help you choose the best rental option. Cautions and updates will be posted here, as well.
- Check When to Reserve a Cabin to determine when standard rates become applicable (the 60th day).
- Consult the Cabin Availability Chart for an updated calendar view of rental opportunities. Unavailable nights will appear in black. Select or enter a date in the field
above the calendar to check availability for the two weeks that follow.
Be sure to click "Search." Internet Explorer is unsupported. Please use a different browser to review the calendar.
- Questions? The Cabin FAQs may be able to help. Contact Us if you need further assistance.
PATC CABINS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE