RESERVE A CABIN
As more information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic is released, PATC will continue posting updates to the cabin rental policy.
Please stay tuned for additional updates. This guidance is subject to change at any time. For information and recommendations regarding COVID-19, consult the CDC website here.
GRADUAL REOPENING OF CABINS BEGINS (as of 5/8): PATC will reopen some of its cabins to renters, beginning on Friday, May 22, for Memorial Day weekend. The status of each cabin can be found here. Note that PATC cabin rental policies have undergone substantial changes. Please review all of these policy updates, prior to booking a cabin reservation.
Booking A Cabin (as of 5/8): The reservation site is now live! Click the Reserve button below to get started. At this time, all reservations must be booked online.
Cabins Desk Closed Until Further Notice (as of 3/16): Cabins Desk volunteers will NOT be available to answer questions or assist with reservations at this time. Please contact the Cabin Coordinator at email@example.com with questions. Remember that staff is working remotely, so usual response times may be delayed.
STEPS TO RESERVE A CABIN:
- Read the Introduction to Cabins for basic information. This is especially important for first-time PATC cabin renters.
- Review the Rental Policies for general expectations regarding your responsibilities as a cabin renter. This page contains important information about COVID-19 related changes.
- Accept our Cancellation & Refund Policies. See Accessing Cabins - Cautions and Hazards for more information. Remember: don't go to the cabin if you are sick!
- Preview the Cabins Map for the approximate geographic location of each cabin. Check out our latest interactive map, too.
- Confirm the Status of each cabin, before proceeding. You will be unable to reserve cabins that remain closed.
- Visit Select a Cabin for detailed information to help you choose the best rental option. We will make every effort to post cautions and updates here, as well.
- Check When to Reserve a Cabin to determine when standard rates become applicable (the 60th day).
- Consult the Cabin Availability Chart for an updated calendar view of rental opportunities. Note that you will only be able to reserve Friday & Saturday nights online. To add Thursday and/or Sunday night(s) to your existing weekend reservation, send a brief request to the Cabin Coordinator. Having trouble with the calendar? Click here to learn more.
- Questions? The Cabin FAQs may be able to help. Contact Us if you need further assistance.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE NOW!