PATC Charlottesville Chapter Potluck at Dunlodge
June 10, Sunday, 5 pm
Join us for a PATC Spring Open House Potluck with fellow outdoor enthusiasts and a presentation by ATC’s Board Member, Shalin Desai, discussing the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's new pilot initiative to support underrepresented communities through Affinity Groups. Find out what Affinity Groups are, why they are important for the future of the Trail and how you can get involved.
- Come learn more about the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club and the Charlottesville Chapter
- Socialize with trail maintainers, hike leaders and fellow hikers
- Hear from Shalin Desai - Triple Crown long distance thru hiker and ATC board member
- Come experience a modern PATC cabin
- Bring a potluck item to share for dinner and your own beverages
NO RSVP REQUIRED
Questions? Feel free to contact Iva Gillet.
Limited parking at Dunlodge, lots of parking at Zehmer Hall, Midmont Lane adjacent to the house.
Directions: From Ivy Road (Rt. 250) - Turn onto ALDERMAN ROAD for 0.3 miles. Turn right onto MIDMONT LANE before Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church at sign for Zehmer Hall. Zehmer Hall parking around right turn and park at far end of lot (right side of Zehmer Hall). Walk onto St. Anne's Road (gravel road) to a wooden gate on the LEFT with a PATC sign. Welcome to Dunlodge!
More about the Charlottesville Chapter of the PATC: